Thursday 20 April 2017

Lock Screen III



Vector illustration with digital collage, (1136 x 640 326 ppi).


These images fit the specs of an iPhone 5 screen (my current model) to serve as a wallpaper for both the lock screen and the home screen. The altered colours of the second image (and burred resolution) facilitate a subtle transition to the home screen, as animated by the standard operating system of the phone.

This is the third composition for iPhone I have made, and this time it is purely digital, with the vector paths drawn in Adobe illustrator and the background skin a pixel sorted image made from a digital photograph I took with my iPhone. Pixel sorting is a method of distorting an image by shifting the positions of pixels using a code. I manipulated my photograph using a program called Processing and an open-source script written by experimental media artist Kim Asendorf.

These two images are free to use as your own lock screen and home screen backgrounds.

©ADG2017

No comments:

Post a Comment